Gay Tourism

Tue, Aug 9 2011 10:55am MMT 1
Myanmarhunks
Myanmarhunks
5 Posts
Hi everyone, every major city has famous gay clubs and entertainment. Could you please let know and discuss about these gay tourism areas in Myanmar major cities?

Gay Sauna
Gay Cruise Club
Gay Cruise Areas
Gay Disco/Dance Clubs
Gay Massage
Gay friendly hotels
Gay sex places
etc...
Thu, Aug 11 2011 04:00pm MMT 2
BottomManLikesBoyTop
BottomManLikesBoyTop
4 Posts
gay tourism areas in Myanmar major cities ? Haha.... that's a good one...... try your local tea-shop, maybe the waiter will go with you at night ;-)
Thu, Aug 11 2011 07:46pm MMT 3
arlar (Free Lar)
arlar (Free Lar)
19 Posts
like sule areas
Thu, Aug 11 2011 07:56pm MMT 4
jamesaungpe
jamesaungpe
4 Posts
ohh my gosh
Sat, Aug 13 2011 01:14pm MMT 5
pao pao ( Lord O )
pao pao ( Lord O )
550 Posts
Firstly , our site will never provide any information for Gay SEX Tourism . But I 'm glad to know you are interested in the lives of Myanmar Gays . So , I 'd like to suggest you to go to the Taung-Byone Festival and you will be able to enjoy Myanamr Traditional Gay Life . Thank You .
Pao
Sat, Aug 13 2011 01:20pm MMT 6
ၿပံဳးရႊင္ဂ်ိမ္း
ၿပံဳးရႊင္ဂ်ိမ္း
32 Posts
Yeah, i agree with pao pao, cause taung byone festival is celebrating now
and i m now planning to enjoy at there as i m at mdy, but no freinds are involved yet
sorry for my poor english ;)
Sat, Aug 13 2011 01:49pm MMT 7
Zaw
Zaw
3 Posts
To>>BottomManLikesBoyTop What an disgusting and offensive comment, Alien! This is Myanmar, though not developed like other Asian countries, less money boys compare to the places you have ever been. There are thousands of young boys working honestly and struggle for their life at many teas shops. Those old farts spend lousy amount of money and take advantage on young boys, Myanmar is not Bali, not Bangkok. Take care your big mouth and keep your low profile. I am not xenophobe but I know very well how farangs take advantage of Thai boys. Reminded again. This is Myanmar though a poor country, people have pride and dignity. Try not to spoil young boys' character with lousy amount of money and not try to blah blah blah with stupid idea on young working boys. Tea shops are neither gay Karaoke bars nor gay clubs nor Sauna on Bangkok Surawon street. All young and old community gather to exchange news and views. Before you shout with your big mouth, learn Burma and Burmese first. I response your comment for I have been in West diplomatic circle for years and know well what your view on fellow Burmese.
Mon, Aug 15 2011 01:57pm MMT 8
Mono David
Mono David
4 Posts
umm.that is righ.myanmar is not thailand.our neigbour countires are many gay.for example ,in thailand many boys gays.it can see easly without knowing because you can point someone who has maybe or mustbe gay thai boys.but myanmar young boy are is not like that.they shy when someone know as i m gay.so they hired himself.that is not true.in behind somesome can touch him in sex.myanmar is poor yes,but someone are rich.also they should have gay sex.myanmar boys are sex with everyone.please don't do it.must be own love.who are takecare me ,that is real love.i have seen many myanmar homo guys they are only keep in touch boys sex only.please don't do that.in thailand ,i have many homo friend ,and they have each lover and they love only in real love ,in myanmar is not like that.be succesful myanmar homo guys.i wish ......
Mon, Aug 15 2011 08:45pm MMT 9
Mono David
Mono David
4 Posts
like sule areas

why?it that many gay there?

Wed, Aug 17 2011 10:04pm MMT 10
ခိုင္ေလး
ခိုင္ေလး
8 Posts
If there really like this ....I'm wondering ဂလု..:p
Sun, Aug 28 2011 02:13pm MMT 11
AwayKaLu
AwayKaLu
488 Posts
Hello everyone, I am planning a trip to Asia, either Thailand or S'pore or perhaps both (as my schedule permits). I'd really appreciate any info on decent hotels in either place and what-to-do, what-to-watch lists.
Thanks much in advance!
Sun, Aug 28 2011 05:03pm MMT 12
Ram
Ram
2590 Posts
I agree with Zaw and mono david.
Wed, Dec 28 2011 12:54am MMT 13
Myanmarhunks
Myanmarhunks
5 Posts
any male massage centre in Yangon?

Wed, Dec 28 2011 10:17am MMT 14
 မီးေညာင္ေလး
မီးေညာင္ေလး
42 Posts
Ritz Cafe
The RITZ CAFE is a short walking distance over the rail lines from downtown Yangon. Address: No. 296/1 Shwedagon Pagoda Road, Dagon Twp. Tel: 253680 and 243934. This is a small quiet place for food, drink, and talk. Western and Asian food. Very gay friendly.
Wed, Dec 28 2011 10:18am MMT 15
 မီးေညာင္ေလး
မီးေညာင္ေလး
42 Posts
ABC Country Pub
ABC COUNTRY PUB A great spot just east of City Hall that has a live “country and western” band. Food excellent and the drinks strong. Sometimes there are some cute waiters there.
Wed, Dec 28 2011 11:12am MMT 16
 မီးေညာင္ေလး
မီးေညာင္ေလး
42 Posts
365 Cafe
365 CAFÉ: Next door to the Thamada Hotel, in front of the Rail Road Station, is a new 24 hour café named 365 CAFE. Western and Asian food and drink. In fact this is the breakfast cafe for the hotel too. A good place to grab something to eat before heading back to your hotel. This place is always busy as you will see the teenages of the new Myanmar middle class here in numbers. You will also see many gay Myanmar and Western fellows here. Several of the waiters are gay.

Wed, Dec 28 2011 11:13am MMT 17
 မီးေညာင္ေလး
မီးေညာင္ေလး
42 Posts
YGN BAR at Yangon International Hotel
every friday night at yangon bar at 330 ahlone road, ahlone township, yangon interational hotel, yangon city. gay friendly parties start at 10pm. early tickets @ k 5000/- or usd $5/- at 01-240400 ext. 1424 or 1425 at plan b promotions. on the night at the door ticket at k 10,000/- or usd $ 10/- so get your party tickets early!
Fri, Dec 30 2011 12:13am MMT 18
Myanmarhunks
Myanmarhunks
5 Posts
thanks for your full information of bars and pubs! really useful! any idea on gay massage (male to male massage) services?

Fri, Dec 30 2011 07:44am MMT 19
 မီးေညာင္ေလး
မီးေညာင္ေလး
42 Posts
What I heard from my friend you can go coner of Pyi Thar Yar Road (Baut Htaw ) it's there one of the Beauty Saloon can get great services.
Tue, Mar 20 2012 08:44pm MMT 20
AwayKaLu
AwayKaLu
488 Posts

terribly hot and humid weather + jet lag + failure to communicate with locals in english =
Bangkok trip is a fiasco!!Cry

Fri, Mar 23 2012 03:52pm MMT 21
AwayKaLu
AwayKaLu
488 Posts
it is with mixed feelings that i am writing this...
airports can always bring happiness, sorrow, smiles and tears attached to meetings, reunions and departures...why am i having two different feelings towards this Suvarnabhumi Airport ?
Life is a journey.
Goodbyes are always painful even when expected.
Sun, May 27 2012 01:36am MMT 22
Leo
Leo
11 Posts
Any contact information/ address/ center name for male massage ?
Thanks for some useful information shared in above.
Some say there are good oil male massage , but exact address is not yet known.
Sun, May 27 2012 03:50am MMT 23
Zaw
Zaw
3 Posts
Thailand is the gay paradise where the gay community is free and open compare to other Asian countries. As it is a metropolitan city, people living there, including gay community have to try to survive for daily life. NO MONEY NO HONEY policy is truely observed here. Different level of gay people, from a money boy to a university student expected you to treat them like from giving ,what they called, Taxi Money to inviting dinner or buying present.
Of course, their ability of communiting in English to you may definitely poor but when you speak them real slow and if you pay attention to their words, there would be no more communication failure.
If you are alone in Bangkok trying to explore gay community here and don't know where to go, feel free to contact me.
I am neither a pimp nor gay guide but just wish my fellow Burmese gays to enjoy and have a nice time while staying in Bangkok. I would show you around gay places: Gay Saunas, Bars, Go Go, Shows, Discotheques, Massage Parlors. But please note that you will have to settle for the bill for me.
I have been living and doing business here in Bangkok for several years so that I have a good relationship with Thai community including gays.
If I have free time while you are in Bangkok, I would show you around gay places. I am not interested in having sex with you unless you are under 25 and a bottom. Haha lol...
Feel free to contact me while you are in Bangkok....my name is Zaw and call 0855111449.
Mon, May 28 2012 10:26am MMT 24
 မီးေညာင္ေလး
မီးေညာင္ေလး
42 Posts
I wish to go to Silom Road when I'm in BKK.

DSC00673.JPG
Mon, May 28 2012 05:08pm MMT 25
Ram
Ram
2590 Posts
Oh, I stayed at Chay Don (All Season Hotel) which is in Silom while I was in BKK.

Please login or sign up to post on this network.
Click here to sign up.